Disclaimer: all the items shown in this post are not sponsored by any of the retailers or suggested brands.
These are helpful for me – so may not for others.
Cable organising clips
These are on Groupon 6-12-18 starting price 6 for £1.79 (These are on a limited offer on groupon – can be found on other online stores i.e ebay.)
If your anything like me and lose your iPhone cable every time you unplug it, or any cable for that matter its a real issue!! Then look no further these are a great idea to hold it in the spot you need it; no more cable scrambling.
- Self-adhesive – peel and apply the clip to the desired surface.
- Compact and lightweight
- Prevent the cable from falling and getting tangled
- Approximate dimensions of a single clip 2.7cm x 2.7cm x 1.5cm
The Hydrant 1 L Drinking Bottle with Tube, Latex free
Amazon priced today at £10.50 free UK delivery.
This item has become a little life saver when I’m on my own or out with friends, I found I was struggling to grab a drink off the side when I was in my wheelchair, so when someone told me about this I tried it out, its super handy when your out you have the freedom to have a drink without asking for help, gives you that little bit of independence has a small clip so you attach it to your clothes. The bite valve is great so no worries of little leakages!!
- Hands free drinking bottle with tube
- Hangs from bed, chair or wheelchair
- Measurement intake lines, marks up to 900 ml
- No leakage
- Small clip to attach the tube to clothing
- Dishwasher safe, excluding tube and valve
- Height: 230 mm (9.5 inch) x diameter 80 mm (31⁄4 inch), tube length: 1200 mm (47 inch).
You are able to get a smaller bottle if you prefer.
Hydrant tube director
Co-operative mobility (available with vat relief) price £6.99 or £8.38 with vat.
Adding to the hydrant bottle – if you want to position the tube for more control then this will definitely help to give you freedom and less struggle getting your arms up if you have muscle weakness like me.
When purchasing the tube director is does Includes tube and bite valve.
Flexible Lazy Arm Phone holder.
Ebay prices vary from £1.09 – £6.00 most offer free postage.
I found this a while ago I needed something to hold my phone on either my wheelchair or side table when I’m in my comfy chair, it’s also hand for clipping to the headboard of my bed to (that all depends on the thickness of headboard) love the fact you can get it in a range of different colours so if your anything like me and have to match or have a favourite colour.
- Compatible with most smartphones.
- Ideal for mounting to tables, wheelchairs, Beds & more.
- Long and flexible arm 4 different angles and distance.
- 360 degree rotation for comfortable position.
- Clip width can be extended up to 10cm
- Total length: 70cm
- Dimensions: 17cm x 13cm X 5cm
Well that’s me I hope some or one of these little gadgets helps you or someone you know. And with christmas on our doorstep a few little ideas to maybe.
If you have any little gadgets that help you feel free to share with me by leaving a comment.