Today I’ve decided to keep it short and sweet all the while channelling positive vibes, as I think we could all do with a bit of positivity.
it’s a great time to spread love and positivity.
Let’s get straight into it.
The power of positivity can create a huge impact on your life it’s an amazing feeling to have when someone or something impacts you, It makes every moment worth experiencing and every goal worth working for. By just thinking positive you can’t help but be optimistic, the best thing about being positive I am much happier blonde in a wheelchair, less stressed and more satisfied in life.
Here’s my quick tips to how I stay positive:
- Create new, positive habits
- Laugh & smile more (I do this everyday)
- Change won’t & can’t to I can & and I will.
- Limit exposure to negativity on ALL social media.
- Find things to be excited about – difficult one I know at the moment as I know us shield community is still struggling but try to make a plan of action.
- Read positive quotes
- Surround yourself with people who bring out the best in you.
- Leave the past where it belongs in the past
- Remove toxic people from your life (This one is a big one best decision I ever made.)
- Be grateful for the small things.
my personal favourite is removing toxic people it makes such a big difference on your mental well-being and if you know me you’ll already know that I am a huge advocate for keeping my mental Well being healthy. Not all of these will help everyone it won’t get rid of all your problems or completely solve all of your negative thoughts BUT now hear me out. It’s worth trying at least to retrain your mind to be more positive, maybe try for a quick burst of positivity a good quotes you can find so many great ones online, whether it’s for some inspiration or motivation you can find a quotes for every mood/feeling.
You’ll be surprised what a good quote can do.
I understand some of these might be a little harder to achieve right now as we can’t really go out and chase our dreams so get creative do a mood board or vision board add something everyday and eventually you will have lots of things you would like to achieve/go out and do! Let’s start creating more positive habits!
Being positive isn’t pretending that everything is good – it’s seeing the good in everything.
Come give me a follow and say hi.